If you plan to be in Pamplona on the 6th of July it could much better to know well all the things that you should do before:
- Find a good balcony to see the chupinazo (the opening ceremony).
- Find the tickets to see the running of the bulls from a balcony. The otherwise would be very difficult to find a balcony with views of quality.
- Know what are the options to do after the running of the bulls. There are some possibilities.
- Find a good accommodations to be. You can be in the old centre or to rest in a very beautiful rural house.
- Find the tickets to go a bullfight.
- And never forget to buy a couple of white trousers and T-shirt and a red scarf¡¡¡¡
- And the most important thing to be OPEN to enjoy the FIESTA.
You will find everything that you need here.
More information: email@example.com